Teetering

always on the brink, trying never to show it...

Saturday, November 26, 2005

inauspicious beginning

Oh see, I can't do this. I can't even remember the word for a first something...first INAUGURAL! That's it! What the hell, I've got the title up there already. That's me, always on the edge, a little aphasic under stress, but trying like heck to keep up and make things good. Hard to imagine shouting out from the rooftops, "Hey! Come see my mediocre blog!" Does everybody else do that? I've seen other people's blogs, but not everybody has told me they have one...maybe they don't want me reading their blogs? I'll have to think on that for a little while... I wonder if anyone will read mine? Maybe this will be my little secret on the web. A nice, under the radar place to shout everything out. Put it into the universe, leave it to the wild beyond to tame or set free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home